#234: The fabulous holiday parties. And the fact that you can get invited to a lot of holiday parties in DC.
Maybe fabulous is a stretch.
Here’s a (partial) list of holiday parties I have been to in my time in DC:
– Office holiday party at Ceiba.
– Ugly sweater party.
– Annual Chez Crestwood Holiday Party.
– Office holiday party at Fogo de Chao.*
– Holiday party in the actual office.
– Work holiday lunch at Founding Farmers.
– Work holiday lunch at Ruth Chris.*
– Fondue and “Elf” Christmas Party.
– Building holiday party.
– New building holiday party.
– Some kind of house holiday party.
– Lobbying people holiday party.
– End of semester/holiday party.
*These were really fun because I don’t eat red meat. People were mad.